What will the future bring?

I know you have been wondering about my whereabouts
 Life hasn't been easy after Troy's death.

My daddy was alway at work and even though I had dog sitters and day care I was always alone.
 
So on June 23, 2014 I moved in with a family in the north of Germany
.
In the beginning it was just meant to be for two or three months during the high season when daddy had much work at the airport.
Then my new owner fell in love with me and she adopted me.

Here are some pictures of my time there:


 A package from Daddy Heiko
 



My daddy was so happy to have found a new place until out of the blue he got a letter that Bailey had been given away and was in care of "Wheaten in Need" and was living somewhere else.

As the new owner couldn't deal with me any longer she even wanted to put me under.

 
Thank GOD the vet said: "NO!"
And I got a second chance.


 On June 19, 2016 I moved to another place - temporarily.


 And on Septermber 3, 2016 I moved back into the north of Germany where I found a loving place.
Something had happened, I don't remember anymore what, but somehow I don't get along with other dogs anymore.
 Here I would have had the option to stay for good with many other dogs, 
but it didn't work out.
So my new lady found me a place close to Moscow in Russia.

This will be another move in the mid of October 2016.
I am scared.
My daddy is scared.
 
 My dad cries a lot.
Even if he took be back home, I would be alone all the time.
This is exactly why he gave me away in June 2014.
 

My dad believes in miracles and he prays 
that trusting in GOD
I will soon be in the most beautiful loving place I have ever been to after my Daddy Troy's death.


Please pray for me.
Please pray for my Daddy Heiko.
Give us peace. 
May GOD take away all the pain.
AMEN.